? ??????????????Red Mark? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (49 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7025 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Clock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (64 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5496 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

nedjelja, 30. siječnja 2011.

Accept me...

If I don't want what you want, don't bother, please, to prove to me that what I want is wrong...
if I don't believe what you believe, hold on a bit before you start to try to convince me...
if I am showing my feelings stronger or weaker then you in same situations, let me to do that in the way that it suits me...
if I am doing something in a different way then you are doing it- let me...
I am not asking of you to understand me completely, at least not now. I will ask that of you, perhaps, when I'll feel that you want to make your copy from me. And while I am making my wishes come true, showing my feelings and expressing my faith, open your heart and let enter inside the notion that it is not all wrong what is different from yours. Accept me as I am. That is the first step that you can do if you want to understand me. One day, if you ever really understand me, you will see that in how I am there's a lot of beauty. And then, I hope, you will feel a strong need: not to change me to be like you, but to appreciate me, acknowledge me, support me and love me...

0 comments: