? ??????????????Red Mark? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (49 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 7025 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Skull Clock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (64 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5496 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

ponedjeljak, 7. veljače 2011.

Here, close...

Here,close, I've had a friend, in this city without an end. However, days are passing and weeks are just flying. And before you blink, a year has passed. And we never meet with each other, because life is so fast and horrible race. He knows very well that I love him, just like in days when I was coming to him and he was coming to me. But then we were young... and now we are busy, tired people . Tired from playing this stupid game, tired from attempts to succeed. "Tomorrow I'll call him and show him that I think of him", but tomorrow comes and goes, and the distance between us keeps growing and growing...here close, but still miles away....
"Here's a telegram miss"...he died today...Here, close, a friend disappeared...

0 comments: